New Users Trade BZ to Get BTC Award
Nov 20, 2018 15:00:00 - Nov 27, 2018 15:00:00 (UTC/GMT+08:00)
1. As long as the user registers during the repurchase period, completes the second-level authentication and generates any BZ transaction, the first 10,000 users who meet the requirements can participate in dividing 100,000 VTC awards (the first 40% of users divide up 60% of the awards on average, the last 60% of users divide up the remaining 40% of the awards on average).
2. During this period, the first 1000 registered new users (and eligible for 1), and then an average of 2 BTC bonuses.
3. The award will be distributed within 7 working days after the competition.
4. Bit-Z reserves the right of final explanation.