Bit-Z Market Maker Application Open!
1. What is a market maker:
A market maker or liquidity provider is a company, or an individual, that quotes both a buy and a sell price in a financial instrument or commodity held in inventory, hoping to make a profit on the bid-offer spread, or turn.
In general, market makers must have the following conditions:
(1) Having strong financial strength to meet the trading needs of investors.
(2) Having accurate quoting ability and strong analytical ability.
Market maker trading features:
(1) Improve liquidity and enhance market appeal.
(2) Effectively stabilize the market and promote balanced operation of the market.
2. Bit-Z market maker qualifications:
(1) Individuals/groups with certain market-making capabilities or needs;
(2) A daily 10 BZ service fee is required (apply before August 31, 2018 can enjoy 0 service fee);
(3) Add Wechat: bitzcom666(please remark"Apply market maker"), apply for qualification. If approved, you will be certified for market making within 3 working days.
Online application steps:
(1) Add Wechat: bitzcom666, please remark"Apply market maker";
(2)Preliminary review: Complete Level 2 Verification or not; Whether there is abnormal transactions;
(3) The account that meets the preliminary review qualification will receive an information collection form, including: application type (individual/group), applicant name, contact phone number, etc.;
(4) After the final review, the market maker qualification will be opened within 3 days.
3. Transaction fee return rules:
(1) Open all trading pairs to participate in the market making;
(2) Transaction fee return rules:
Daily(BTC) return ratio
50 - 200 return 50% transaction fee
200 - 500 return 70% transaction fee
500 - 800 return 90% transaction fee
800 and above return 95% transaction fee
* If ETH/BTC, BTC/USDT, and ETH/USDT have more than 800 BTC trading volume per day, market makers will enjoy 100% return.
(3) The transaction fee is settled once a week:
a. The net assets of the day of return shall not be less than 50 BTC;
b. If the daily market-making amount is not less than 50 BTC, it will be regarded as normal, otherwise the transaction fee of that week will not be returned;
c. Calculate according to the actual daily market making amount and grade.
(1) The daily trading volume or asset balance of the market-making account does not participate in any official activities or benefits;
(2) If the account receives reports of suspected money laundering, transaction cheating, transaction loopholes, etc., Bit-Z has the right to terminate its market making rights;
(3) The right to interpret the rights and obligations of the market maker is owned by Bit-Z.
5. Note: The above market-making volume is the total number of trading volume of the market-making account, which is equivalent to the total price of BTC.
Bit-Z Community(Telegram): https://t.me/bitzEN
Bit-Z Community(BIYong): https://0.plus/bitzEN
Bit-Z official WeChat：bitzcom666
Thanks for your support!
August 8, 2018